Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 30% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,588 in Vilnius.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)