Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,420 (COL$5,851,130) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)