Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01167 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 65% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,212 (₨103,912) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)