Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09637 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,479 (36,098 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)