Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,789 ($4,281) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)