Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,085 (C$6,260) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)