Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00111 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,009 (CH$1,804,868) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 3 hours ago)