Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,878 (₩3,881,133) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)