Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,607 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,363 (C$6,693) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)