Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,309 (¥525,583) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 322 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 2 hours ago)