Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01185 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 66% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,110 (₨93,715) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)