Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 15% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)