Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25467 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,230 (16,610 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)