Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 37% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,081 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 3 hours ago)