Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02106 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 35% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,223 ($U105,567) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)