Cost of living in Surat, India vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01177 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 64% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,333 (₨113,198) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 3 hours ago)