Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25280 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,316 (S/. 9,162) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (about 2 hours ago)