Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01165 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 63% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,228 (₨105,395) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 4 hours ago)