Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12895 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,209 (9,374TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)