Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Bonn, Germany
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,665 (﷼ 79,975,707) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)