Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12586 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 29% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,359 (18,746元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 5 hours ago)