Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,829 in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)