Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01514 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,782 (RD$ 117,708) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)