Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16542 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,663 (R$ 10,052) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)