Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 805 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,645 (COL$6,817,044) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)