Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,816 in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)