Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,972 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 5 hours ago)