Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 791 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12860 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,157 ($b16,772) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Opole costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)