Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,555 ($5,147) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 3 hours ago)