Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is about the same as in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,522 (3,978 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)