Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 892 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 35% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,336 ($2,627) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)