Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03972 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,975 (Mex$ 49,709) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)