Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03972 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,766 (Mex$ 44,464) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)