Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01795 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,908 (Php217,719) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)