Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01790 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,305 (Php128,781) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 2 hours ago)