Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,152 (ARS $92,205) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)