Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23680 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 52% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,835 (﷼ 7,751) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)