Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32746 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 8% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,880 (EC$11,847) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)