Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 8% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,992 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)