Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is about the same as in Bonn (Germany)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)