Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05278 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 48% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,937 (R 36,698) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)