Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,061 (C$4,696) in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Auckland costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)