Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12589 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 45% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,915 (15,215元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmednagar costs ₨235 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)