Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,407 (CH$2,154,137) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)