Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 783 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,938 (Mex$ 49,698) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 345 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)