Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 56% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,451 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)