Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,435 (Mex$ 36,786) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)