Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25645 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 (14,946 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)