Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,272 in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 3 hours ago)