Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 40% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,225 in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 4 hours ago)